Answered By: Jeff Bond Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 86
Currently the TCU Library works with several document delivery services. These services provide an alternative to interlibrary loan for journal articles, especially if speed is of the essence. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Get It Now contains full text articles of over 9,000 journals from a wide variety of publishers. To use Get It Now, submit your request just like any standard Interlibrary Loan request.
- ScienceDirect contains the full text of journals published by Elsevier, covering science, medicine, business and other topics. To order a document in ScienceDirect, find the article you need and then click the Order Document tab. Enter your contact information when prompted.
- Ingenta covers a wide array of subjects, from a variety of publishers. To order a document in Ingenta, you must first email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to order articles in Ingenta.
- Infotrieve also covers a wide array of subjects. To open an account with Infotrieve, enter your TCU username and password on the Infotrieve entry screen. Then click on "Not Registered Yet?" on the Infotrieve login screen.
- Firefox users: You may encounter a warning that says "This Connection is Untrusted." Just click "Add Exception" and then "Confirm Security Exception" to continue.
- The Linda Hall Library covers the fields of science, engineering and technology. To order a document from Linda Hall Library, you must first email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to order articles from the Linda Hall Library.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.