Answered By: Sara Dillard Last Updated: May 16, 2016 Views: 27
For help in or with the library, options include:
- Getting tips on beginning your research with this LibAnswer: How do I begin my research?
- Talking to a librarian via phone, text, chat, email, or in person: Ask a Librarian
- Leaving a comment with the Contact Us form
- Looking for pages on the library website using the A-Z Index
- Searching for information about the library and research with LibAnswers
- Finding your way to and around the library with maps, floor plans and directions
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.