Answered By: Walter Betts Last Updated: Oct 30, 2015 Views: 34
Because the TCU Library is graced with a large collection, it is necessary to place some items in storage. These items are clearly identified in the library catalog, and library users may access these items by completing the online Request Retrieval form.
When you find an item in the library catalog that is in storage, you will see a link to the Request Retrieval form in the green holdings area. Click this link to display a page that explains:
- where the item is stored
- how long it takes to retrieve the item
- where you will go to pick up the item
- if you may check out the item, or if you may use it only in the library.
To request the item:
- Enter your TCU ID (so that your name and address will be automatically added to the form)
- Click the continue button to view the Request Retrieval form
- Verify the information that identifies the item (the call number, title and author)
- Enter/verify your personal information
- Click the submit button
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.