Answered By: Walter Betts Last Updated: Feb 01, 2017 Views: 128
Answered By: Walter Betts
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2017 Views: 128
|Item||Overdue Fines Per Item|
|Most library items||$.75 per day|
|Bound periodicals for undergrad & grad students||$10 per day|
|Bound periodicals for Friends, Clark, community borrowers||$5 per hour|
|Calculators||$5 per hour|
|Headphones||$1 per hour|
|Laptops||$15 per hour|
|Microphone kit||$15 per hour|
|Tripods||$15 per day|
|Video camera kit||$15 per day|
- Items are assumed lost after 22 days overdue.
- A $15.00 non-refundable processing charge in addition to the replacement cost of the item is assessed.
- The replacement cost is refunded if the item is returned.
- Fines for reserve materials are strictly enforced and are sent to TCU Financial Services.
- Excessive fines block library privileges until resolved.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.