Last Updated: Sep 19, 2018 Views: 725
- You are welcome to enter the library during our visitor hours (hours page, visitor hours FAQ).
- You will be asked to sign in at the library services desk (services desk map) with a photo ID upon each entry.
- You will be able to search the library catalog and use materials within the library.
- A selection of online databases is also available for visitors to use in the library building.
- Several computers are available for visitors.
- Wifi and general Internet access is not available for visitors. Academic visitors using Eduroam will be able to long in with their normal credentials.
- Directions to the library, parking information, and floor maps of the library building.
To borrow materials:
- Obtain a TexShare borrowing card from your public or college/university library.
- Apply for a borrowing card for use at TCU at the library's reserve desk (services desk map). With this card:
- You may check out up to 5 books at a time for a period of 28 days.
- Renewal privileges are not available.
Friends of the TCU Library
Visitors are also welcome to join the Friends of the TCU Library group. Privileges include:
- Up to 10 books to be checked out at a time.
- In-person renewal privileges.
A TexShare card is not required for the Friends of the TCU Library program. Please note that processing time required for the Friends of the TCU Library program is 2 business days and books will not be able to be checked out during this time.
The Clark Society is made up of TCU alumni, parents and friends. Any donor who gives an annual gift of $1,000 or more during the TCU fiscal year (June 1—May 31) automatically becomes a Clark Society member. Clark Society benefits include a special membership card to the Library, which entitles members to several library privileges. Further information on the Clark Society and its library privileges.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.