Answered By: Stephanie Folse Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 250
- You are welcome to enter the library during our visitor hours (hours page, visitor hours FAQ).
- You will be asked to sign in at the circulation desk (map) with a photo ID upon each entry.
- You will be able to search the library catalog and use materials within the library.
- A selection of online databases is also available for visitors to use in the library building.
- Several computers are available for visitors.
- Wifi and general Internet access is not available for visitors.
- Directions to the library, parking information, and floor maps of the library building.
To borrow materials:
- Obtain a TexShare borrowing card from your public or college/university library.
- Apply for a borrowing card for use at TCU at the library's reserve desk (map). With this card:
- You may check out up to 5 books at a time for a period of 28 days.
- Renewal privileges are not available.
Friends of the TCU Library
Visitors are also welcome to join the Friends of the TCU Library. Privileges include:
- Up to 10 books to be checked out at a time.
- In-person renewal privileges.
A TexShare card is not required for the Friends of the TCU Library program. Please note that processing time required for the Friends of the TCU Library program is 2 business days and books will not be able to be checked out during this time.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.