Answered By: Walter Betts Last Updated: Oct 30, 2015 Views: 53
Recall is a request, sent from the library circulation department, to return an item before it is due. Students, faculty and staff may recall items by placing a request in person at the Library Services desk (map).
- Recall requests can be placed 14 days after the original checkout date.
- A recall notice is sent to the patron who currently has the item checked out (usually via email).
- Recalled items that are not returned by the date specified in the notice will accrue daily fines.
- A notice to the patron requesting the recall is sent when the item is returned.
- Items returned will be held for 7 days.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.