Answered By: Walter Betts Last Updated: Oct 30, 2015 Views: 16
If all copies of an item you would like to use are checked out, you may place a hold. You will receive an email when a copy of the item is returned and available for you to pick up at the Library Services desk (map).
To place a particular item on hold:
- First, verify on the results list that no copies of the item are available
- Click on the Detailed Holdings link
- Click the the Request link next to the item's due date
- Enter your TCU username and password, and click the Go button
- A confirmation screen will appear; click the Request button
- A second confirmation screen will appear; again, click the Request button
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.