Answered By: Jeff Bond Last Updated: May 18, 2016 Views: 22
Research librarians are a valuable resource for TCU students, faculty and staff. You are encouraged to call upon the Research Help staff for:
- locating specific factual information
- assistance in using the library catalog
- help in submitting interlibrary loan requests
- instruction in the use of databases
- access to U.S. federal resources, Texas documents, and European Union resources
- suggestions for locating resources external to TCU
- or for any other informational question you might have
Research and Library Help Desk:
There are several ways to contact research librarians — in person, by phone, by email or by IM (Instant Messaging). All these methods are explained on the Ask a Librarian page.
Location: Research Help Desk, one the 2nd floor. (map)
For Reference/Research Help hours, please check the library hours page.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.