Answered By: Alysha Sapp Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 51
- The TCU Library Catalog link is located on the library website under the "Catalog" tab.
- In the drop-down menu next to the search box, select Journal name begins with...(skip a/an/the) for periodicals or Title begins with...(skip a/an/the) for books.
- In the search box, type the title.
- Punctuation and capitalization are not necessary.
- Click on Go.
- Click on the Full View of Record link for the title you need.
- Often the journal issue or book that you want may be available electronically. If the item you want is not full text online but is available in our print collection, write down the journal or book location and call number.
- Write down the complete call number. You will need all this information to find the book on the shelf.
- Be sure to click the Location link to see a map of where the item is shelved.
- Retrieve the journal or book.
- If you need help locating where your book is shelved, ask for help at the TCU Library IC Reference Desk on the main floor.
Questions? Ask a Librarian!
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.