Answered By: Alysha Sapp Last Updated: Oct 30, 2015 Views: 53
Find a book by title
- Go to the TCU Library website http://library.tcu.edu
- Click on the Catalog tab
- In the Index: drop-down menu below the search box, select Title begins with...(skip a/an/the)
- In the search box, type the title
- Punctuation and capitalization are not necessary
- Click Search
- Click on the Entry link for the item you want.
- If you do not recognize your title in the list of results, use other information about your book such as the author or publication date to help you select.
- Write down the book's location and call number.
- Write down the complete call number. You will need all this information to find the book on the shelf.
- Be sure to click the Location link to see a map of where the item is shelved.
- Retrieve the book.
Questions? Ask a Librarian!
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.