Answered By: Alysha Sapp Last Updated: Oct 30, 2015 Views: 16
Find a book by topic
- Go to the TCU Library website http://library.tcu.edu
- Click on the Catalog tab
- Leave Words anywhere as the default in the drop down menu below the search box.
- In the search box, type in the key concept(s) you are looking for.
- If your concept has multiple words, type AND between your terms.
- If your concept is a phrase, put the "phrase in quotes"
- Click on Full View of Record for items that best match your topic.
- If you need more books on your topic, look at the Subjects assigned to this book and click on the one(s) that seem relevant to your topic.
- Write down the book's location and call number.
- Write down the complete call number. You will need all this information to find the book on the shelf.
- Be sure to click the Location link to see a map of where the item is shelved.
- Retrieve the book.
Questions? Ask a Librarian!
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.