Answered By: Stephanie Folse Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 24
Research librarians are a valuable resource for TCU students, faculty and staff. You are encouraged to call upon the reference staff for:
- Locating specific factual information
- Assistance in using the library catalog
- Help in submitting interlibrary loan requests
- Instruction in the use of databases
- Access to U.S. federal resources, Texas documents, and European Union resources
- Suggestions for locating resources external to TCU
- Any other informational question you might have
Faculty may also schedule a library instruction session for a class.
There are several ways to contact research librarians—in person, by phone, by email or by IM (Instant Messaging). All these methods are explained on the Ask a Librarian page, or use Find Your Research Librarian to find contact information for specific librarians.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.