Answered By: Stephanie Folse Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 13
To enhance the university experience by creating a world-class library that facilitates exploration and scholarship.
To provide intellectual resources, innovative technology tools, and an inspiring physical and virtual environment to serve TCU’s diverse community of learners, supported by approachable and resourceful staff.
- Service—excellence, inclusiveness, and dedication in serving our diverse stakeholders
- Integrity—adherence to principles, attentive to ethical considerations, and respectful of confidentiality
- Access—Optimal, uncensored, and equitable access—whether independent or facilitated—to worldwide information and services
- Innovation—novel, flexible, and creative approaches to services, technologies, and resources
- Teamwork—superior results through cooperation and mutual respect
- Environment—comfortable, safe, and convenient spaces conducive to study, work, teaching, and research
- Scholarship—knowledge management, promotion of information literacy, and support for intellectual endeavor
- Resource sharing—expanded opportunities through collaboration with internal and external partners
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.