Answered By: Laura Steinbach Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 26
How to request materials located in our remote storage collection if you are a guest user:
- First - You must get a TexShare Card from your local Texas public or academic library.
- Present your TexShare card at our Circulation Desk (2nd floor, TCU Library) and we will give you a TCU Library guest borrower’s card.
- Finally, go online and sign up for your TCU Library catalog system logon credentials.
- Once you are added to our TCU Library catalog guest user system, you’ll be able to request most remote storage items listed in our catalog.
- Getting your logon password will take about 24 hrs. Longer if the request is made on a weekend.
- It usually takes at least 24 hours for materials to be retrieved from the annex and brought to the main library.
Ask a Librarian
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.