Last Updated: Jul 29, 2019 Views: 53
Here are some things to try if you are experiencing difficulties accessing our electronic library resources:
- Can you log into your email or classes? If not, then contact IT for help with your username and/or password.
- Clear the cache on your browser (see this website for instructions).
- Try connecting to the resources using a different browser.
- Some of our database licenses are restricted to a limited number of simultaneous, or concurrent, users. Check the description of the database on our Databases page for this information.
- Try a different database to see if the problem is specific to the one you are having a problem with. See the Subject list of databases for other options.
- In case of a FrogScholar connection problem, try searching the journal in the catalog, then go directly to the journal & search the article title.
- FrogScholar logon issue w/ HTTP 413 error
- Go to the TCU Library homepage
- Do not put anything in the FrogScholar box and click Search
- When it asks you if you want to login, say No
- Wait until you find an article or ebook you want to view within the results page and then login when prompted.
If these do not address your problem, please contact us.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.