Last Updated: Jun 11, 2020 Views: 306
The OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) enables faculty members to directly access library collections at participating research libraries in the United States and Canada. Note: if you are visiting a library within Texas, please utilize the TexShare program.
TCU Faculty Visiting Other RFBP Institutions
- Any current, full-time TCU faculty member may participate in the OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program.
- Faculty should consult the RFBP Participant List to determine if the institution they intend to visit participates in the RFBP.
- Prior to visiting a participating institution, faculty must obtain a RFBP borrowing card from the TCU Library Reference Desk.
- Access and privileges for visiting faculty vary from institution to institution. TCU faculty visiting other libraries are expected to follow the policies of the institution they are visiting.
- It is the faculty member's responsibility to:
- Return materials, in person or by mail, within the loan period prescribed by the lending library.
- Return materials immediately, in person or by express mail, if recalled by the lending library.
- Pay all fines or other charges incurred due to late return of materials or damage to materials.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.