Last Updated: Oct 30, 2015     Views: 267

If you are a faculty member or staff member, then your spouse or domestic partner can get library privileges. These persons are referred to as TCU affiliates.

To sponsor library privileges for an affiliate, you will need to first contact TCU Human Resources to request a TCU ID number.  Next, a TCU ID card will need to be made at the TCU ID Center in the Brown Lupton University Union.  You may then request library privileges by filling out the TCU Sponsored Borrowing Privileges Application.

Bring the signed application with the new TCU ID card to the circulation desk.  Then the affiliate may checkout up to 5 books for 28 days. For computer access, please contact Information Technology.

Ask a Librarian

Icon - in personVisit Us
Come to the Reference Desk (map) or contact a subject specialist.

icon-email usEmail Us
Use our online form.

icon-call usCall Us
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory

icon-text usText Us
Text us at 866.998.2428. Standard messaging rates apply.