Last Updated: Jan 07, 2020 Views: 1263
|Item||Overdue Fines Per Item|
|Most library items||$.75 per day|
|Bound periodicals for undergrad & grad students||$10 per day|
|Bound periodicals for Friends, Clark, community borrowers||$5 per hour|
Find loan information, overdue finds, and replacement costs for equipment such as laptops, chargers, calculators, headphones, study and editing room keys, microphones, cameras, and tripods in this LibAnswer.
- Items are assumed lost after 22 days overdue.
- A $15.00 non-refundable processing charge in addition to the replacement cost of the item is assessed.
- The replacement cost is refunded if the item is returned.
- Fines for reserve materials are strictly enforced and are sent to TCU Financial Services.
- Excessive fines block library privileges until resolved.
Fine disputes may be resolved by contacting Library Services (Library Services - Circulation page). It may be necessary to refer fine queries to other departments such as the Music/Media Library or the Information Commons for resolution.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.