Last Updated: Jan 23, 2018 Views: 108
Find books by author
- Go to the TCU Library website https://library.tcu.edu
- Click on the Catalog tab
- In the Index drop menu next to the search box, select Author (last name first).
- In the search box, type in the author's name.
- Type in the author's last name, followed by her/his first name.
- Punctuation and capitalization are not necessary.
Click on the Entry link that best matches your author.
- Browse for and then click on the link for the title you need.
- Write down the book's location and call number.
- Write down the complete call number. You will need all this information to find the book on the shelf.
- Be sure to click the Location link to see a map of where the item is shelved.
- Retrieve the book.
Questions? Ask a Librarian!
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.