Last Updated: May 18, 2016 Views: 211
- Space for university archives and special collections has significantly expanded (map). There is a seminar room for use by classes viewing rare books and archival material along with a much larger vault for storage and more seating.
- Graduate students tend to use library resources extensively. In the newly renovated building, there are dedicated spaces for graduate students, including dissertation writing areas. (map) Near the front entrance, the Lizard Lounge (map) supports graduate student/faculty engagement by hosting events targeted to this group and by providing a cross disciplinary, campus-wide space for academic-related sessions such as TED screenings, poetry readings, faculty research updates, etc.
- Throughout the building there are many more group study rooms. (maps: first floor, second floor)
- There is a screening room for viewing. (map)
- The FAB Lab offers 3-D printing. (map)
- The GIGA Lab provides media editing rooms for students to prepare presentations with sound and images. (map)
- There are plans for a visualization room for interactive learning, projects and presentations. For an example of this, see the Teaching and Visualization Lab at North Carolina State University.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.