Last Updated: May 16, 2016 Views: 54
For predefined subject searches, you can use these RSS feeds.
The library catalog can send an alert, via RSS or email, when new items arrive that match your research interests. Create a search in the library catalog whose terms bring up the sorts of materials for which you would like to receive notification. From the results page of your search:
- Click the Alert button. You will be prompted to provide your TCU username and password if you are not already authenticated.
- Complete the form with the following information
- Alert name: a name that describes your query (required)
- Interval: how often the alert process will check for new items (required)
- Subject: a broad category label for your query (not required)
- Delivery mode: your choice of RSS, email, or both (required)
The Title Alerts page lists all your alerts, including the links to your RSS feeds. It also provides a means of modifying or deleting an alert.
- From the library catalog, click the My Account link. Again, you will be prompted to provide your TCU username and password if you are not already authenticated.
- Click the New Title Alerts button.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.