Last Updated: Oct 30, 2015 Views: 103
If you need to request a printer refund, you can do so through http://my.tcu.edu. Note: you may be required to bring the bad printouts in to IT so they can investigate before you are refunded.
- After you log in, click on "IT HelpDesk Ticket."
- Click on "Printing Access."
- Select the "Students" or "Employees" tab.
- In the sidebar, under "Create a Ticket," click "Request a Refund."
- Fill out the ticket form with as much information as you have, and submit it.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.