Last Updated: Nov 13, 2019 Views: 457
The Screening Room:
- seats 12
- can be used to view:
- DVDs (any region)
- Blu-ray discs (any region)
- Online content using either:
- the in-room computer
- a laptop equipped with free AirMedia software
- may be reserved for any time the Library is open
- Please see the "Special Instructions for Use of Titles on Reserve" section for special restrictions on using reserve titles.
Reservations are created within 24 hours of approval.
Reservations can be made:
- at least one full business day in advance*
- for up to 4 hours**
- by any current TCU student, faculty, or staff member
- via the application form
* We cannot guarantee reservations made with less than one full business day's advance notice.
** Reservations of more than four hours may be accommodated at the discretion of Library staff. If more than four hours is needed, indicate how much time is needed and the reason in the booking form.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.