Last Updated: Nov 12, 2019 Views: 276
All equipment is first-come, first-served
- Print size: 8.8in x 8.8in x 8.1in
- Material types: Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE, PVA, TPU 95A, PP
Lulzbot Taz 5
- Print size: 11.4in x 10.8in x 9.8in
- Material types: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, Alloy 910
HP DesignJet T2500 Multifunction Plotter and Scanner
No appointment necessary. Bring your poster into the Fab Lab on a USB flash drive, or you can use one of our PCs to download your poster onto one of our USB flash drives.
- Paper size:
- Paper width: 36 in., but cannot print edge-to-edge
- Print width: 35.6 in.
- Paper types:
- Regular weight paper
- Heavyweight paper
- File types:
Epilog Helix 50W laser
- Engraving area: 24 in. x 18 in. x 8.5 in.
- Material types: Natural wood, natural fabric, paper, uncoated cardboard, tile, stone, glass, acrylic plastic, birch craft plywood, and natural leather
Roland GS-24 Vinyl Cutter
- Maximum material width: 24 in.
- Maximum cutting width: 23 in.
Virtual Reality Equipment
- HTC Vive headsets (2 headsets)
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Go
Bernina sewing machine, model 335
Bernina serger, model L450
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.