Last Updated: Nov 26, 2019 Views: 118
To access your continuing education courses in Prescriber's Letter you will need to create a CE ID#. To do that, follow the steps below.
- If you are off-campus you may be prompted to log in first with your TCU username and password.
- Once you are on the Prescriber's Letter site, click the "Get Your Login ID" button at the top.
- Follow the online prompts to create your CE ID# account.
- Your CE ID# will be created and displayed online.
- Make a note of your CE ID#, because you will need it to access your continuing education courses in Prescriber's Letter.
- Once you have created the CE ID#, access your courses by clicking the "CME & Training" link at the top of the screen, and then using your CE ID# to log in to your account.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.