Last Updated: Jun 08, 2020 Views: 216
Here are some things to try if you are experiencing difficulties accessing our electronic library resources:
- Can you log into your email or classes? If not, then contact IT for help with your username and/or password.
- Clear the cache on your browser (see this website for instructions).
- Try connecting to the resources using a different browser.
- Some of our database licenses are restricted to a limited number of simultaneous, or concurrent, users. Check the description of the database on our Databases page for this information.
- Try a different database to see if the problem is specific to the one you are having a problem with. See the Subject list of databases for other options.
- In case of a FrogScholar connection problem, try searching the journal in the catalog, then go directly to the journal & search the article title.
- FrogScholar logon issue w/ HTTP 413 error
- Go to the TCU Library homepage
- Do not put anything in the FrogScholar box and click Search
- When it asks you if you want to login, say No
- Wait until you find an article or ebook you want to view within the results page and then login when prompted.
- If you have previously established a personal account on one of the EBSCOhost databases, you can go directly to https://search.ebscohost.com and log-in with your personal EBSCOhost account information. After login, select the database you wish to search.
If these do not address your problem, please contact us.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.