Last Updated: Feb 20, 2020 Views: 135
You must re-register for an account every semester using the current access code available to TCU students and faculty.
To use this database, you must:
- First, create an account on MRI+ using your @tcu.edu email address
- After you create your MRI+ account, you will log in to MRI+ using your TCU email address as your username. Your TCU username will not work.
Receiving MRI+ Registration Email
When you register in MRI+ each semester, MRI+ will send you an email with a link to validate your account. To make sure this email goes to your inbox and not your Outlook "Junk E-mail" folder, do the following:
- In Outlook, go to the Delete group, and select "Junk"
- Select "Junk E-mail options..."
- If you get a pop up saying that Junk E-mail filter is not available because you are working online, ignore it and click OK.
- Click the "Safe Senders" tab, then click the "Add" button
- In the "Add address or domain" box, enter "@gfk.com" (without quotation marks). Then click OK.
- Click "OK" once more to exit the Junk E-mail options menu. Email from MRI+ should now arrive in your Inbox instead of Junk E-mail folder.
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.