Last Updated: Mar 10, 2021 Views: 86
Find the book you wish to have pulled.
- On a results list, click the More information link under the book details
- If you are on an individual book record, scroll to the bottom of the record and click More information
- Click Request
- Log into your account (same username and password as TCU SSO).
- Click the Place Request button
- You can confirm success by going to My Account and using the Check Hold Requests button
Ask a Librarian
Use our online form.
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory
Chat with Us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian
Text us at 817.962.2544. Standard messaging rates apply.