What is the OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program?
The OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) enables faculty members to directly access library collections at participating research libraries in the United States and Canada. Note: if you are visiting a library within Texas, please utilize the TexShare program.
TCU Faculty Visiting Other RFBP Institutions
- Any current, full-time TCU faculty member may participate in the OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program.
- Faculty should consult the RFBP Participant List to determine if the institution they intend to visit participates in the RFBP.
- Prior to visiting a participating institution, faculty must obtain a RFBP borrowing card from the TCU Library Reference Desk.
- Access and privileges for visiting faculty vary from institution to institution. TCU faculty visiting other libraries are expected to follow the policies of the institution they are visiting.
- It is the faculty member's responsibility to:
- Return materials, in person or by mail, within the loan period prescribed by the lending library.
- Return materials immediately, in person or by express mail, if recalled by the lending library.
- Pay all fines or other charges incurred due to late return of materials or damage to materials.